Boyne Michigan Pass. Access Boyne Mountain in Boyne Falls and The Highlands at Harbor Springs on one season pass, plus a host of extra benefits and perks.
Lock in the best rates using the Affirm payment plan! Valid for qualified purchasers only.
|3 Days at 8 Boyne Resorts||✔||✔||–||–||–|
|# of Friends Tickets at 25% Off||18||10||8||6||–|
|Nordic Add-on: $75||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|SkyBridge Michigan Add-on: $69||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Highlands Bike Park Add-on: $149||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Summer Chairlift Access||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|15% Off Retail Discount||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|15% Off Midweek Activities & Lessons||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
1 Pass - 2 RESORTS
Frequently Asked Questions
Boyne Michigan Pass
Benefits vary by the pass type. For specific information, visit each resort's website:
It's very simple, all that matters is your age. NoMi Pass is offered to anyone between the ages of 18-25, no transcripts required. Season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Yes, we offer the Playground Pass for 5 and under and the Active Pass for 80+, Cost is $35 per pass. This allows you to skip the window at each visit and go direct-to-lift.
For purchases through October 31, age will be determined by the passholder's age as of November 1. For purchases beginning November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
Times vary based on surges and busy times. We try to have passes processed as quickly as possible.
If you have RFID media from the previous season and you complete a purchase for 23-24, the product access is automatically loaded on the card you have.
Yes, simply provide your BoyneRewards account number when purchasing your pass either online or at the season pass office.
Platinum and Gold passholders receive three free days of skiing at Boyne Resorts' western mountains, including Big Sky in Montana, Brighton in Utah, and Pleasant Mountain in Main. After three days, the passholder can receive 50% off regular-season window rates.
To use this benefit, the passholder must visit the resort ticket window. This benefit is valid for the pass holder only.
2023-24 Platinum Boyne Michigan Passes come with a promotional Ikon Base Pass, which is subject to the following guidelines:
- Access includes Unlimited and 5-Day access to 43 global destinations, excluding Jackson Hole, Aspen Snowmass, Deer Valley, Alta, Sun Valley, and Snowbasin.
- Includes 8 Friends and Family vouchers, valid at participating destinations only.
- Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Use and access requires Platinum Boyne Michigan Pass to be paid in full and in good standing.
- Pass is valid for the 2023-24 season, and not available for spring 2023 use.
- Pass is not eligible for upgrades to the Ikon Base Plus Pass, Ikon Pass, or eligible for Adventure Assurance
- Deadline for redemption of code (details below): December 2023
- You will redeem your Ikon Base Pass through a one-time use code, issued by Boyne Mountain or The Highlands.
- Boyne Mountain and The Highlands does not print your Ikon Base Pass, Ikon fulfills your order.
- Codes will be active for redemption in September.
- All passes must be redeemed by December 2023, either through IkonPass.com or the Ikon Pass Call Center.
- You can expect to receive your pass in the mail this fall upon redemption of your code.
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. If a passholder cannot use the pass and notifies the pass office prior to the season start a credit voucher will be issued for the full cost of the pass.
After the April 30 deadline all pass products will go off sale as we review sales, and are expected to go back on sale over the summer. It is possible that certain pass products may not be available after the April 30 deadline. Promotional products may become available at a later date.
Affirm is a third-party payment plan provider that manages payment plans for a variety of goods and services sold online.
You will have the option to apply for an Affirm payment plan for 23-24 season passes and seasonal products when purchasing online. Select Payment Plan as your payment type and follow the instructions.
2023-2024 season passes and seasonal programs such as snow sports school qualify for payments plans, with a minimum total cart value of $250 per transaction.
2023-2024 season passes and seasonal programs purchased by April 30, 2023 are eligible for 0% interest based on qualification. Longer payment terms are available with interest, and interest may be charged for purchasers who do not qualify for the 0% offer.